I am also very excited because Mike & I have some things of our own that we are working on. We (and by we I mean he) have been removing a brick planter from our front yard, Mike wants to make a patio out of the bricks in the back yard. We are also trying to paint some things, and hopefully clean out the room we lovingly refer to as the hell room (it is full of boxes) we also have a few other things that we are planning on working on. It is going to be a busy few months!! Wish us luck on our projects!!
As you can see our crazy cats try to help or hinder as much as they possibly can!! LOL!! They manage to put themselves into any box, basket or blanket that is available for them!! Luckily they are cute so they get away with it!! LOL!!
So hopefully Mike & I can walk away from mario kart on the wii long enough to actually accomplish some of our goals!! Hopefully by me putting them into writing we will be held a little bit more accountable for our actions...or maybe not. I guess we will just have to see how it goes!! Hopefully I will have something actually interesting to blog about later, but until then I had better go and kick Mike off the wii (so I can play I am not going to lie)!! Do they have a wii addicts anonymous???

No comments:
Post a Comment