So it seems like everyone is coming up pregnant lately! Awhile ago I was doing a pampered chef show for a friend of mine from high school. After the party I was in the kitchen talking to two mutual friends of ours (also from high school) when the hostess came in and announced that she was eight weeks pregnant. We all congratulated her and said how happy we were (the correct answer when someone tells you they are pregnant.) then her sister who I believe is 20 and has a one year old announces that she is also pregnant. geesh!! Well of course at that point I sarcastically ask if either of our mutual friends is pregnant, one friend has been trying but has been unsuccessful in conceiving:( and then our other friend blushed and admitted that she is also pregnant...the kicker...her sister is also pregnant!! Can you believe the craziness of it all?? WEll it gets better.
So my poor friend who has been trying to get pregnant admitted to me later that her sister (who used to be my sisters good friend) is pregnant with her third baby. It was at that time that I admitted that my sisters best friend is also pregnant, along with a mutual friend of both of our sisters who is pregnant with her third baby.
Lets re-cap quickly: That makes 7 pregnant people so far...and the count continues
Last week I came home from work with a bad headache and fell asleep in a chair cuddling my baby (aka my cat) when Mike woke me up to tell me that I am going to be an aunt. My initial response was please tell me it is one of your siblings that is pregnant and not mine. Which he quickly assured me that his brother and his wife in california are pregnant. (Which we are super excited about)
It is crazy how everyone is due in August & September!! I am so happy for all of our pregnant friends and we wish them nothing but safe and happy pregnancies!!
CONGRATULATIONS PREGNANT LADIES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment