Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!

For the past two days Mike & I have not left the house. It could be due to the large amount of snow that has accumulated outside our door. Mike has been working from home, where as I have not been working at all. I wish that I could work from home because I am dreading my desk tomorrow morning!! I am also dreading what I am sure is going to be a very tiny paycheck this week :(

I have taken advantage of my snow days. I finally finished my math class and turned in my final exam!! WHEW!! Now I just have to wait for my proctored exam over all the subjects that I learned this term. The joys of online classes!! I am pretty excited to get this term over and start on next term. I am anxious to finally get my degree!! I have to admit going back was much harder than I thought. I sometimes just stare blankly at my textbook and wonder what in the hell I am doing!! I know that it will be easier next term b/c I am finally in school mode!!

Our full house has dwindled down to three puppies, one dog and two cats. We had two puppies go to their new homes this past weekend and we are keeping our fingers crossed that someone is going to adopt one of our little boys this weekend. It is funny because the two sweet, adorable little boys don't have homes yet. I am shocked that people chose the annoying, whiny boy dogs to take home with them, but then again, I am glad to have the annoying dogs out of my house!! I know the longer that Starsky & Hutch stay at our home the harder it is going to be for me to give them up, so we have decided that if we don't have homes for them soon that we are going to have to take them to a no kill shelter, which I really don't want to do. So if you know of anybody who wants a male puppy who is 6 weeks old, has had his first vaccines, and is super sweet, let me know!! How can you not want to adopt these cute little boys???
We also used our snow day today to take the three puppies out into the snow. They loved it!!! It was funny because they kept getting buried in all the snow, but they still were running around and chasing each other. It was really cute, I was going to put pictures up, but I can't find my camera cord to download the pictures.

It has been a crazy month. I can't believe that it is almost over. It is a little strange to imagine that Mike & I will be married two years on Feb 24th. I feel like we have been together forever and we are still as happily married as we were on our wedding day. I am very hopeful that we will be able to add to our family sometime soon, this month didn't work out so now I just have to wait to start my period, then back on the medicine, then bloodwork to see if it worked. So everyone keep us in your prayers, hopefully our family will have expanded by this time next year. Until then we will just keep praying and being grateful for the fuzzy family that we have :)

Well I had better go love on the puppies and snuggle with Mike so we can watch Clean House (someday my house will be clean!!!) Happy Snow Day!!

No comments: