Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Full House pt II

So it has been five weeks (today) since our eight puppies joined our life. I am happy to announce that we have found homes for seven of the eight of them. Three of them have already gone to their new homes, and I hate to admit it but I kinda miss them. On the other hand I am kinda glad that they are gone because eight puppies, a dog and two cats is a lot to deal with noise wise and clean up wise!! Everyone keeps telling me that the pups and Addie waking us up every 2-4 hours is getting us ready to have a baby. I would like to say that I am not having eight children at once. When you pick up one screaming puppy the others start to scream. It is not a good thing at 4am!! Although I do have to admit that giving them their first bath was really fun.



Our cats have been amazing throughout the whole puppy ordeal!! They have pretty much kept to themselves and hung out in our bed (where the dogs are not allowed!!) The cats occasionally hiss if one of the pups or Addison gets to close, but other than that they have been the best cats ever!! I think if I were one of the cats I would be going crazy right now!! I feel very blessed that our cats have been so mellow throughout this whole ordeal!!



Other than puppies life has been pretty busy. I am still in school trying to finish my degree (three terms left!!) which takes up a large part of my time when I actually take the time to study!! We are also still trying to work on operation baby. The last time I got my hormone level check it came back at a 9.0, which is awesome because the time before it was a 2.4. I just need it to be above a ten so that we can get pregnant. I go back to get more blood drawn tomorrow to see where I am at for this month. We have been saying a lot of prayers and hopefully we will get pregnant sometime soon. Fingers crossed!!

We had a wonderful and blessed holiday season. We spent Christmas surrounded by family and friends. I gave Mike the complete Batman animated series which he LOVES and he gave me a carpet steam cleaner, which I LOVE and also it comes in very handy with all these puppies!!

Well I had better go because the puppies are crying and it is time to feed them!!

No comments: