I am supposed to be cleaning but I just want to get get some thing on paper and off of my mind. I just left the grocery store where I spent WAY to much money on not a lot of food. The joy of Sam's club...sigh Mike will not be pleased but it is all in the name of girls night. Yeah.
So I just went and visited my friend Robyn and her new baby Aimee. (Aimee is super cute and she is so cuddly and lovey!! She is adorable!!) Now I went to visit Robyn with my friend Melissa who is pregnant with baby Zoey. When we were there we were all discussing whats new with our lives. Melissa was talking about finishing her masters and getting ready to have Zoey and trying to sell her house. Robyn was talking about her new baby, her toddler and her new house. We also started talking about some of our friends and everything that is going on in their lives. It made me feel really inadequate. They all have graduated and most of them are working on their masters or getting their nursing degrees. The majority of them are married, they are homeowners and most of them have kids or have kids on the way. My story was yeah Mike and I are still unpacking, nope no kids, nope still haven't gone back to school to get my degree, but I really want to. Nope still at the same job. Nope nothing new....sigh I hate that feeling that everyones life is moving forward and you are standing still.
I can't stress to you how happy I am with Mike. I love him so much and I am very happy with the life that we have together. (Minus the bills but everybody has those.) I just wish I was a little happier with myself. But I am working on that and hopefully everything will fall into place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment