Friday, December 14, 2007

Can't Sleep...

Hey Everybody it has been awhile. So there are a few new things going on in our lives. The first is that we are buying a house in the tri-county mall area of Cincinnati. We are pretty excited, it is a three bedroom 1 1/2 bath ranch. It has a good sized kitchen and a two car garage (WHOO!! No more scraping snow in those damn cincinnati winters!!) We close a week from well today actually!! I am very excited but worried that we have decided to move yet again in the middle of winter. So keep your fingers crossed that everything works out! (AKA NO SNOW OR ICE!!! BAD FOR MOVING :)



Isn't it cute?


Other than that nothing is to new in our lives. We went to Mikes company Christmas party on saturday at a hotel downtown. It was fun, although I don't necessarily appreciate having to throw on heals and a dress in the middle of winter though. Oh I know that I am a HUGE WIMP!! Here is a picture of how cute we looked at the party!!



So it is currently 2:26am and I am sitting in my living room watching Will & Grace repeats on tv while my cat Dante is sleeping on me with his head on the keyboard. I had a bad day at work and fell asleep on the couch from about 8pm to 11pm and then went up to bed with Mike a little after 11 when he went upstairs, well I couldn't sleep. I watched some tv in our room with dante sleeping between us, then he moved onto me, then next to me, then I came downstairs b/c I was worried about waking mike up, and dante followed. He had to spend a week at the vet for being blocked so he has been veeerrry lovey ever since he came home (not that I mind!!)



All right, enough boring rambling from me! I am going to try to finish my christmas shopping on line and then try to go to bed!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: