He is an absolute blessing and we couldn't be happier!! He is currently 2 months old, he loves to cuddle with Mike or sit in his bouncer and watch the shapes on the tv. He has the biggest smile that melts my heart everytime I see it. I could go on and on about how much I love him and feel so blessed to have him in my life but I don't think that there is enough time for all of that!!

This past week we celebrated Jacks first Christmas with my family and Mike's family. It was a little more hectic than in years past due to the excessive amount of stuff that goes along with a two month old!! Other than that it was a lot of fun to get to celebrate with Jack. There was some tension at one point at a family gathering but I am hopeful that has all passed by. We are now gearing up for the New Year!! (Since we don't really get to sleep it shouldn't be to hard to stay awake to midnight!!)

We are looking forward to 2010! I can't wait to see how much Jack grows and to see the personality that he forms in the upcoming months. I hope that everyone has a Happy and Blessed New Year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment