So for the past few monts we have been looking for a house. So it is a buyers market and we should be having no problems finding a place to live...right. We have looked at houses about once a week for the past two months, we look online everyday and guess what...we have come up with a whole lot of nothing. Everyone keeps telling me that we will find something and not to rush, etc etc etc. That does not make things any easier.
The hard part is that I want a kitchen..not a tiny kitchen but a kitchen where I can cook and have more than one person in there with me. I want a place to hang out and to play with all my recipes. Is that so bad? It just seems like the houses that we really like seem to have problems with the foundation, or needs to much work that we wouldn't be able to afford after we actually buy the house. It is just getting frustrating!! GRRR! I will keep you all updated, we should be looking some more next week...keep your fingers crossed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment